There is lots of shopping for other people this time of year but as I'm working on my gift ideas for my family - a few fun things for myself have caught my eye. I'm going to hold off on actually getting anything until we see what Santa brings but just for fun here is a widget of stuff I'd like to magically appear in my closet.
1. Sparkly earrings - so pretty. Would be cute for New Years party.
2. Plaid dress - it would be so cute with black tights/leggings and boots and a fluffy cream colored scarf.
3. Speaking of leggings - I need to buy a pair. Have quite a bit of work travel & vacation travel in January & February and I would like to keep my legs warm.
4. Kelly green sweater. I had a cardigan in this color for a few years and wore it until it disintegrated. Would like to replace it with this sweater.
5. Olive green cable knit sweater - Looks lovely and warm. And it's my favorite color of clothing because it matches my eyes.
6. Amethyst stud earrings - I've been on a pearl earring repeat. A fun new colored pair of earrings would be great to mix into the rotation.
7. Flannel PJs - I see these on every single gift guide and now I want a fun pair of PJs. I also want corporate dress code to involve PJs. Only one of these two wishes seem likely.
8. Black sheath dress - I really like the neckline on this dress. Although I don't know if you could wear a normal bra or not? Also, will need to get through some exercises and vegetables before I can wear sheath-anything.
9. Green pencil skirt - Love me a colored pencil skirt. Love green. 'Nuf said.
10. Chuck Taylors - my little sister was wearing a pair when she visited over Thanksgiving. She looked so cute. It made me nostalgic for my hot pink pair I wore to death in high-school.
11. Quilted vest - So many blogger wear/talk about these vests. I live in Florida so I don't need/understand them. But I sorta unreasonably want one.
12. Windowpane blouse - I love the windowpane print but don't own anything that has it. I feel like I'm finally going wait and wait and wait to get something like this blouse and then two minutes after I buy it goes out of style.