Here's how I put together my summer business casual capsule wardrobe-
For this set of interest pieces I picked two print blouses, two print dresses, a bright aqua pencil skirt, a purple cardigan and a olive green shirt.
Accessories & Shoes - Finally, I add some accessories to complete the outfits. Jewelry, belts and scarves can dramatically alter how an outfit looks. Unfortunately, shoes is the area I still struggle with. I always want to bring just one more pair.
For this capsule wardrobe I chose three necklaces, one gold bracelet, a watch, and two belts. For shoes I added two pairs of pumps and a nude pair of wedges.
You can check out my previous One Suitcase features using the links below:
- Business Casual clothes here
- Spring Business Casual clothes here
- Neutral Colored Business Casual here
- Maternity Business Casual clothes here
- Beach Vacation clothes here
- Europe Vacation clothes here
- Paris Vacation clothes here