Inspiration - J.Crew
Still experimenting with ways to wear this frond skirt. Found this J.Crew picture on Pinterest and liked the combination of burgundy, grey and mint. Did my best interpretation with my own things. Like the result. (Although if my necklace had a touch of burgundy then I would super love it.)
Here are a few other ways I've worn this skirt.
**Random aside below - skip if daily life non-outfit stuff is boring... :) ***
Sometimes I feel like I've totally got my life organized and I'm doing a great job of keeping up with everything. My 'on top of my game' workweek routine looks a bit like this:
- 5:15 - wake up, feed cat & dog, make coffee, pick up around the house, diaper/nurse/pump
- 6:00 - workout
- 7:15 - relax & play with Skylar (she's extra super cute in the mornings)
- 7:30 - shower, clean kitchen, eat breakfast, pack lunch, take a pix & start blog post
- 8:30 - head to work
- 9:00 - work work work
- 5:30 - get home & hang with Skylar & decompress
- 6:30 - cook & eat dinner, stroller walk if I'm ambitious/not raining
- 8:00 - Skylar night time routine, pick up around the house
- 9:00 - maybe tv, time with hubby or blog
- 10:00 - hopefully in bed
I'm just telling myself to allow for the ebb and flow of my effectiveness in this new kid-having phase in my life. I should try to do the best I can each day with the brain power and energy I have and let the rest fall where it may.
That is a long way of saying - I didn't manage to get any blog photos or posts together for the last week. But after two great nights of sleep I am a new person again! Which means I got showered and dressed and snapped a photo of my outfit. Yay!