Inspiration - Net-a-Porter
One of the good things and frustrating things about this blog is that I have to try to restyle the clothes that I own. It's great to push my creativity and make me look for new and interesting ways to put together the stuff in my closet. But I also feel like I don't get to just say an outfit really worked and wear it on repeat without having to skip posting on those days. Nobody wants a weekly update on an identical outfit. Sweet! MK wore the same outfit again!
This oatmeal sweater was my attempt to style this fun skirt in a new way. It's fine. Not my favorite outfit but not bad. If I hadn't planned on posting an outfit today - I would have just reworn it with black shirt and accessories like I did a few weeks ago.
Goals - Week 15 update:
- Start eating healthier - I've been super on point with eating healthy food. Last week I bought a bunch of good-for-you groceries and did a ton of meal prep. Now when I pack my lunch in the morning or wander by the fridge for an evening snack - there is no excuse not to eat something reasonable and yummy.
- Walking lots - I drew a giant calendar on my office whiteboard and added Couch to 5k runs mixed in with 21 Day fix workouts on a schedule for the next six weeks! (Used my 4 year anniversary as my target date.) No more trying to decide what workout to do and then ending up doing nothing. I am six days in and doing great. I put a big green X on the date when I completed the appropriate workout and I find it very very satisfying!
- Weight - lost 4 lb (Yay! Think this is adjusting for my gain last week but still... yay!)
- Total weight lost - 16.8 lbs (41.8 lbs since my top pregnancy weight!)
- 16.2 to go
- Post 4x: 5 posts! Success.