Inspiration - Choies via Pinterest
I loved my purple version of this Target dress (outfit here) so much that I went and bought it in blue floral. Such an easy breezy fun dress that is great for the oncoming Florida heat. If you're curious - I bought them both in XL because I wanted them to be extra comfy and swingy. Love.
Goals - Week 9 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots -
- Eating healthier & exercising: I thought this past week was going to be a really strong one but instead it sort of got away from me. It wasn't a bad week but it wasn't exceptionally good either. I'm still figuring out how my life fits together now I'm back at work. I did make 10K steps four days, spin class one day and one day of weights DVD. But because didn't plan my food ahead of time I had some good days and some more, er, processed days. Oopsie. Exact same weight as last week so no loss but no gain.
- Weight lost this week - loss 0.0 lb
- Total weight lost - 9.6 lbs
- 23.4 to go
- Post 3x: Fail - only two posts.