Inspiration - White House Black Market
Simple outfit. Love love love this top. Flowy and non-wrinkly and pretty pretty color. Thanks Memorial Day sales at Loft! (Picked up quite a few things via online shopping this weekend - will do a round up once some of them arrive in the mail!)
Goals - Week 12 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots -
- Eating healthier - Pretty great week! Did a really good job of prepping lots of food on Sunday and just eating those meals all week. It was brainless autopilot and successful! (Helped that hubby was traveling and I didn't have to factor in his picky eating or weird work schedule to what I had for dinner.)
- Exercising: 5 days of 10K steps. No other workouts. Need to get some weightlifting into my schedule!
- Weight: Just crossed into a new 10 lb range of weight! Finally seeing a new middle number in my weight is exciting - I feel like I was bobbing around in the last 10 lb range for such a long time. It feels great to be in the next range down. And that means I'm almost half way through my 33 lb loss goal. Yippee!
- Weight lost this week - loss 2.2 lb
- Total weight lost - 14.2 lbs (39.2 lbs since my top pregnancy weight!)
- 18.8 to go
- Post 3x: 3 posts. Success. Since I'm starting to get my groove - I think this goal will be upped for next week to 4x a week!