Last summer Audrey at Putting Me Together (one of my favorite blogs ever) hosted a fun 7x7 remix challenge. The idea of the challenge is to show 7 outfits created from 7 pieces (counting shoes) to help you to stretch your ideas for different & new ways to wear a small number of items. I love the idea! I participated in Audrey's challenge last year with this post (fall) and this post (spring).
I think it's high time for another round of the 7x7 - summer 2014 edition!
My 7 Pieces:
- Black maxi - Calvin Klein
- Mint cardigan - H&M
- Light chambray shirt - Old Navy
- White lace shirt - Loft Outlet
- Striped jersey pencil skirt - Old Navy
- Pink shorts - Loft
- Brown wedge sandals - Target